Saturday, March 14, 2009

Three little dolls

Hope that everyone is having a good day today. I'm a bit under the weather but still trying to push myself to get some things done. Here are 3 little dolls that are all ready to find new homes soon. I have also been working on some little easy sewing projects to keep busy and things that I'll also have for sale. I'm really debating on whether or not to open a etsy shop. The thing is though I'm not sure that I could keep up with making stuff for etsy as well as making things for the fall craft shows. I have to start really early cause I never know how long my back will hold out. Ohhhh what it would be like to have a nice strong back again without it being full of rods and screws and a nice sturdy neck that didn't have a metal plate in it....now those were the days.
Sunday or Monday, I'll show you some more of my weekend creations but for now, since it's raining, I'm just going to crawl into bed and rest a bit. Hopefully I'll wake up refreshed and feeling better.
Ya'll come back and see me.....ya here?

No comments:

Post a Comment