Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just some tidbits that I've been making

Here are the things that I've been working on this weekend. Some heart ornies/bowl fillers and candy canes. I know, I know....here it is the beginning of spring and I'm already making Christmas stuff....well a girl has to get started sometime and I needed a simple project to do so that I don't get burnt out on sewing. I love quick and simple projects and these were just right up my alley. I plan on making some different kinds of dolls this week and those of course take me much longer to make than these little guys.
So if I come up missing for a day or so then you'll know that I'm in my craft room just sewing up a storm. I'm not sure how much to charge for little ornies and bowl fillers. I didn't sell them, that I can remember at the local gift shop so I'm not quite sure as to what to charge. If there are any seasoned crafters/sellers out there that could help me out and give me a clue I sure would appreciate it. I by no means want to overcharge but on the other hand don't want to sell myself short either.
Well that's it for today......ya'll come on back soon...I'll be waiting for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment