Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coal Bucket Baby

Hi I thought that I'd share with you a pattern that I made several years ago. I've named her Coal Bucket Annie. This is the second doll pattern that I ever made and I think that she's so sweet. I had them hanging off the side of an old coal bucket .... hence the name I chose for them. I believe that if you double click on the pictures below you can just save them and then print them off.
If you do decide to make them, just please give me credit for the pattern and I'd love to see yours so let me know if you've made one and I'd just love to see the pictures. She's a really basic and simple doll to make. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be more than glad to help you.
Well it's back to work for me. Hope that everyone is having a great day! Ya'll come on back soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment