Monday, March 9, 2009

The Sheltering Tree Book

Hi and goodmorning! Yes it's extremely early for me to be posting a blog but as often times....I can't sleep. So I just find projects that I can work on quietly while everyone else is snoozing. I'm so excited about doing a craft fair this year for the first time. I thought that I would go ahead and get started on some things in between working on my larger projects and keeping the household running smoothly. Ladies you know what I'm talking about.....keeping things clean, washed up and doing projects, that's alot of work. But I totally love it and wouldn't change it for anything. Anyway, here's what I made tonight while trying to get sleepy. I used to sell these painted books in the little gift store here locally and couldn't get them painted fast enough cause they sold so well. So I'm hoping that the same thing will happen this year as well. You will be seeing alot of little projects that I'll be doing along the way cause once I start making things for the fair then that will consume all my time and will be all that I'll have to blog about. So I hope that you enjoy looking at primitive crafts.
Well I'm off to try and get a little bit of sleep. My head is filled with so many ideas right now about things that I want to make, that I hope that it will slow down long enough for me to rest.
Glad that you stopped by and come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment