Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New baby gift

Hi all! I made this little tooth fairy pillow and NOT aged and primitive raggedy for a close friend of mine when she had her new baby girl. I did this back about 6 months ago and truly enjoyed it. Just thinking about some little girl waking up to find money where their tooth was the night before tickles me. I hand stitched the lettering on the little pillow which took awhile but was so worth it. Then think about this same little girl sitting around her pint sized table having a tea party with this little raggedy. Ohhh it just makes my heart feel so good to share my crafts with people but I get an extra thrill out of giving things that I've made to kids. Maybe it's because it's really unusual that I make something that a kid will play with. So Erin....I hope that you all have many years of fun out of the gifts.
Come on back soon.....I'm sure I'll find something to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment