Saturday, March 21, 2009

Look what I got today....

Look what I got today..... you all know if you've been reading my blog, that I'm really wanting to learn how to tole paint. Well the brushes that I had I've used for a variety of craft projects for years and to tell you the truth they just aren't the best in the world anymore. So I ordered me some. I found these on ebay for a song! I also picked up a one stroke book by Mrs. Dewberry as well and hopefully this will give me more pointers on what all I'm doing wrong and maybe I'll get the hang of this. I know that at some point I'm going to have to take some professionally taught classes but I really didn't want to walk into a room full of seasoned painters knowing little to nothing about what I was doing. So while I'm still on the mend I can lay, read and think about tole painting. Hopefully, this will soon to be one of my crafting dreams come true.
Talk to you all soon and hope that your having a wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment