Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A simple little purse

Hi everyone. I thought that I would go ahead and post something about the placemat purses that I make. These are the simplest things to make ever was. just a few straight stitches, a little fabric glue and your done. I wish that I had pictures to show you the step by steps but sorry I don't. I made this back when I was just starting to take pictures of my projects. ***UPDATE 11-4-11*** It was brought to my attention that the link that was originally here for another cute placemat idea is no longer available so I have removed it. It was showing a pillow that was made from a placemat...3 simple stitches and some stuffing...sorry I don't have a picture of it but that's just another idea that you could let your imagination run wild with.

2 comments:

  1. Clicked on the link it just takes me to the Home goods store, any idea how I can find this purse info. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about that...there used to be an idea on there that I had found but apparently they have removed it and made room for something else. Thank you so much for letting me know.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete