Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shelf Makeover


This is another one of my wonderful finds from the same day that I found the little time out bench. As you can see it was pretty plain and boring when I first got it but with a little TLC and paint I made it something darling. I used a smaller wood applique and applied it in the same manner as I did the little bench, then painted it black and distressed it in the same manner as before. I had to do some extra sanding at the very top to get rid of the odd point that was totally off center. I have plans to put this little baby in my laundry room that I was getting ready to work on. It's all complete now and I can show you pictures of it next.
I sure hope that I'm not boring you silly with all my projects. I really don't have anything else to blog about except for my projects, sure hope that you like that sort of thing.
Come back soon for more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment