Monday, February 23, 2009

A little late for Christmas but.......

I'm very much aware of the fact that Christmas has come and gone but I wanted to share with you what I have made for my Christmas tree next year.
I always put a Christmas tree in my kitchen and this year I bought a new one.....a big white one. See I've been planning out my wall color for the kitchen for months on end and knew that I would want to complement it once Christmas rolled around next year. So I make these little birds nest and I will tuck them in between the branches and I found those birds that were the perfect colors on etsy this year. I also painted and glittered birdhouses but they are stored in the attic and I can't get to them now to take a picture and show you. These little nest were so fun to make and each time I see the picture of them it gets me excited for Christmas next year.
Enjoy
Come on back soon folks.....see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment