Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm amazed at TJMaxx

Well I was just in shock when a friend of mine and myself went to TJMaxx a couple of weeks ago and found these plates. I had been looking at the same ones on eBay and they were selling for anywhere from $9.99-$14.99 per plate! They sold them at Marshall's and I can only imagine what they sold for there. Well the thriftiness in me came out and I only had to pay $4.99 for them! I'm loving it. I was looking everywhere for some transferware but it was always soooo expensive and I just couldn't afford it. So you can imagine my surprise when my friend spotted them first knowing that it was what I had been looking for. I couldn't wait to get them in the buggy and get them home. So now I have 2 new sets of dishes and love them both. Thank you TJMaxx, you have a fan in me for sure.
More soon, come on back now you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment