Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Laundry room completed


Oh I was so excited to have this project finished. I worked on it for 2 weeks. I have to take it slooooooow cause I've had back and neck surgeries. So finishing any large project is a real feat for me. I made my curtains for the door as well as over the washer and dryer and look....there's that little shelf that I brought home and brought some life back to it. I found the darling little lamp on eBay and added the ribbon to the shade to give it some frill. The pendulum clock came from eBay as well for alittle nothing. I had a picture of an inspiration room and would add that link for you but I don't know how to do that yet so I'm sorry. It was from a fellow blogger that I follow and she even had the formula for the beautiful robins egg blue wall color that I've just fallen in love with. I've since just painted my kitchen walls the same color and am really pleased with it. I'd just like to say.....Tracey from Notes of a Cottage Industry, if you ever happen to stumble upon this blog I'd just like to thank you sooooo much for the inspiration to do this room.
Come back for more later.......

1 comment:

  1. Your laundry room is just charming! I love the toile curtains and everything you've done. (Isn't it a good feeling to do laundry in such a sweet little room?)
    You have a wonderful blog,
    Tracey
    http://acottageindustry.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete