Friday, April 19, 2013

Did I miss the memo or something??

Hi everyone! If you all are wondering why I'm once again a follower on your blogs it's because I was looking at some of the blogs today that I go to all of the time and it was saying "follow this blog" and my picture wasn't there...is was as if I had never been a follower or something so I don't know what in the world has happened but once again, I'm a follower. That may have very well been user error and I deleted myself from everyone or maybe blogger booted me off because it had been so many months since I had posted something or who knows what happened anyway, hopefully the problem is resolved if not then I'm double the follower :)
So are you wondering why I posted a picture of this chair cushion AGAIN? There is a reasoning to my madness because I wanted to show you what inspired me for the project that I'm working on now and it doesn't have anything to do with sewing but it sparked an idea. I'm not sure how it will turn out but good, bad or extremely ugly. I promise I'll share my outcome with you.
So here is a question for you...what inspires you?
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment