Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another mini album with tab tops for Debbie..

Happy Birthday Debbie! Hi everyone! I made this little mini for Debbie for her birthday and didn't put any pictures in it because she loves taking pictures of her adorable and I mean adorable little nephews. I can't tell you all just how cute these little fellows are they are just too cute for words. But anyway, I thought that she would enjoy putting the pictures in herself. The album is complete all that it needs are the pictures popped in. I didn't take any pictures of the inside of this mini because it's one that I've showed you all before. I have just used different papers of course. But wanted to share at least the outside with you.
Have a great day and oh by the way...I'm not done posting today yet. I have something else that I want to show you that Fiona inspired me and taught me to do so go grab you something to drink and come on back and sit a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment