Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Clothes pin magnets...

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd share these little magnets with you all. I don't remember if I told you that I was trying to build up some inventory of all my craft work so hopefully I can do some fairs this fall or maybe even possibly late summer. That's why your seeing some of my things in the packaging. I'm not sure with my health if I'll be able to pull it off or not but I'm not going to say that I can't until I try it and it's something that I've been wanting to do forever so I'm going for it full blast. If I can't do the craft fairs then Etsy here I come! Other than the birthday gifts I showed in the last couple of posts I'm planning on selling those things. Its not only going to be just paper crafts though..remember I do jewelry and sew as well but I figured that I needed to get the paper crafts out of the way first and then move on to sewing and I've already done a little bit of jewelry making. Ohhhh I made some bookmarks as well...well they are bookmarks or fancy bubble blowers..which ever you want. I'll have to take pictures of those and show you as well.
Ok well that's it for this post.....one more to show you and I think that will be it for today. Go fill your iced tea back up and come on back and sit a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment