Monday, April 8, 2013

A few cards I've made lately....

 Ok so for all you really good card makers out there that do the cards that are interactive and such, this post will bore you all to pieces. I'm am not and never have claimed to be a wonderful card maker like say......oh lets take Barbara from over at Barbara's World of Whimcees that you can link to on the right side of my page. But these are some that I've made and even though they aren't interactive or over the top they are handmade and I made them.
 If you never try something then how do you know if you can do it or not. Kind of like me taking the art classes last year. (uhhhh yeah....I'm NOT a fine art painter! and that I know for a FACT!)
Here are some more that I made as well. They are all blank on the inside. I packaged them up and will be selling those whenever I get enough inventory together to do a craft fair. I have a long way to go before I'm going to be able to do that but I'm working as hard as I possibly can. Remember those 2 monster card thingies I bought last summer? Well I have to have enough cards to at least fill one of those up! Needless to say I have more cards to make but I'm so bad about getting burned out if I do nothing but the same type of project over and over and never changing it up that I'll just shut the craft room light off and not walk in it again for.....TO LONG!
More projects to share tonight?......why YES I do so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment