Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Beach Portraits

Ok I'm going to do something that I never have before...I'm going to highly highly recommend the photographer that did our pictures while we were staying in Destin, FL. I'll give you all that info at the end of the this grouping of pictures but first I just can't say enough about how much we cherish these pictures and secondly, please give her a call if you want some good quality beach pictures.





Hubby insisted on me having this picture taken. I'm thankful that the tide wasn't coming in to terribly fast.
Ok here's the information:
Expressions Professional Beach Portraits
Gwen Hornsby
1-850-269-1954
You want regret it if you happen to be in the area and want a nice family picture. She does large groups as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment