Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another placemat purse...

Ok so remember a while back when I was showing you a couple more placemat purses? Well this one got lost in the shuffle somehow. I'm not quite sure how it escaped my camera lens when I was going through all of them but it did. This is probably one of my favorite ones too. Only because it's a little bit of something I made and a little bit of something that my sis Suzie made from over at Happy Shack.
See Suzie painted the handles for me and mailed them then I happened across the placemat at Kmart one day on clearance. If I'm not mistaken it was in fact a Martha Stewart placemat as well. But I didn't give hardly anything for it at all, gotta love those clearance isles. So I came home and got to stitching. I had the fabric that I used for my lining already on hand and since I've made several of these now it didn't take no time at all for me to whip this one out. It only has a simple little pocket on the inside and I didn't even bother with putting a latch on it of any sort. I love to tuck it in my big lake bag for when we pull into a marina and grab us a bite to eat. So thanks Suzie for helping me out on this project.
See ya'll soon

No comments:

Post a Comment