Sunday, October 26, 2014

Thinking of you cards...

 Hi everyone! Here are a couple of simple yet elegant cards that I made for a couple of friends that are in the hospital and nursing home. I thought that maybe if they received a handmade card it might lift their spirits.
I used the DCWV Mariposa paper which is one of my favorite collections because it has so many butterflies in it and you all know that I love butterflies. then I also used some of the Stampin' Up cherry cobbler ribbon that I got on clearance for less that $2 a roll. I might add that their ribbon is really a good quality ribbon and you get a lot more on their rolls than what you normally do when you purchase it from a craft or hobby store. So keep an eye out on Stampin' Up's site for when they run it on clearance and be sure to stock up. I was able to get some of the cherry cobbler and a pink one as well.
I hope that you all have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment