Thursday, October 23, 2014

Breast Cancer Survivor mini album project using Gorjuss Girl image...

 Hi everyone and welcome back. This is the last of the Breast Cancer projects that I've made. This is the idea that I was telling you that I had originally. I knew that I wanted either pink and white stripe or pink and white polka dot paper along with the chalkboard paper. I had planned on writing on the chalkboard paper but realized that my white marker was just about dried up and my faber castell markers kept wanting to smear so this was what I wound up doing.
 Of course I wanted to put one of the pretty Gorguss Girl stamped girl images on the front cover that I had colored up and then I used some glitter paper that I ran thru my Big Shot to add on top of the chalkboard oval and between the two I think that it showcased the pink ribbon nicely. The girl image is just the icing on the cake I think....have I mentioned how much I'm enjoying coloring with these new Spectum Noir markers lately?
 The pages for this mini album pull out in an accordion type style. Again, I was using whatever papers that I could find that had pink on them.
 I did add some punched pink ribbons to the pages but left them plain so that it wouldn't be intimidating for whomever receives it and so that the pictures are the focal point.
Thank you all for stopping by and I hope that each and every one of you are having a wonderful day. May I also ask that if you're able please do something to help support these ladies who have been stricken with this horrible cancer. We need to stick together and do what we can to help them and show our support in their recovery and to raise money for more research. If you can participate in one of the walks please consider doing so. Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment