Monday, October 20, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Month and projects...


 Hi everyone! For the next 3 days, I will be showing you projects that I've made for Breast Cancer victims and survivors. Myself along with numerous other ladies in my crafting group are making things to give to these ladies....these fighters! I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies that give without ever expecting anything in return other than the knowing that it might put a smile on someones face if only for just a little bit. The good Lord above blessed me with a crafty talent and I am a firm believer in sharing that and using it for good.
 So each of these little girls are stamped out and then I colored them up using my new alcohol markers. I have been sick with bronchitis for a good month now and so sitting and coloring has been one thing that I have still been able to do while laid up.

 I used a sizzix flip it die to cut the cards out. The paper is by Crate paper. I had picked up a 6x6 paper pad at Tuesday Morning for only $1.99 and it just happened to have a couple of sheets in it with the little bows. I thought that was perfect.
 I hope that you enjoyed seeing the cards that I made and remember for the next 3 days. I will have posts with Breast Cancer projects.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you're having a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment