Saturday, October 18, 2014

Firefighter Appreciation Cards....

 Hi everyone, This is actually the second set of cards that I made for Firefighter Appreciation. I'm sorry but the first ones that I made I sent off before taking pictures of them. These cards along with
 about 100 more will be sent out to fire departments all over the country just to thank those brave men
and women who put their lives on the line every time that they clock in to work. I love doing things like this for variety of different good causes but this one really held a special place in my heart considering the fact that my oldest brother is a fireman.
Thank you all for stopping by and I have some more things to share with you. I am going to try to put them on a schedule so that for a while you will be for sure getting a new post from me each day for a bit. Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment