Friday, October 24, 2014

Thank you cards using Gorjuss Girls stamps...

 Hi everyone! I thought that I would share with you some thank you cards that I made. I've been sick with bronchitis for over a month now and have had a few fairly good days but only about a handful of days where I've felt like doing anything other than laying in bed coloring images. But on the days that I did feel fairly good I made sure that one of the things that I did was make thank you cards for those who have cooked and made food to bring to me. It was more of a blessing than these ladies will ever know. The first one is the one that I made for my sister in law who brought me supper two times! Ohhh and it wasn't just anything it was my all time favorite comfort food. Soup beans, cornbread, fried potatoes and one of those meals even had some good ole fresh greens! YUMMY! Thank you so much Cathy, it was so good and my mouth is watering right now just thinking about them.
This second thank you card went to a neighbor to the right of me. Mary Jane brought me some homemade broccoli cheddar soup and cornbread. It was really good as well. Having some good homemade food tasted so good considering the fact that I haven't felt like cooking. I just don't have that kind of energy. It took me much longer than you think to get all of those mini albums completed and I would have to stop and lay down numerous times. My energy level is horrible right now and I just pray that it gets better soon.
Thank you again ladies for the meals. They were greatly appreciated.
Thanks to everyone else for stopping by and I hope that you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment