Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mothers Day doll...

Ta Da! Yeah I bet you kind of knew that I had made my mom a doll for Mothers Day didn't ya? She loves them so much and so what better day to give her one than on her special day. I added the heart and key to her and made an attached heart as well.
Here mom is with the doll right after she opened it. The smile on her face and the way she gives them a hug when I give her one makes me feel so good inside...kinda makes my heart smile to see her so happy with something I've made for her.
I love you mom and hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I am happy to see you back posting! I love the doll that you made for your mother - so cute! I hope that you also had a nice Mother's Day.

    I have left you an award on my blog today. Congratulations!

    Wishing you a good day!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete