Monday, May 24, 2010

Fourth page of Fathers Day mini album....

Hey all! Boy today just about got away from me before I could post this 4th page on here. I'm back to spring cleaning and had let my blogging slip my mind til now. But anyway, here is the next page in the mini album. I had to do a hunting one since my husband loves to hunt. It was only fitting that there was a page in this mini representing that.
It opens up just like the sweater shirt did.
On the back is more camo and a tag that slips down in the pants. Oh and there is also a photo tag that pulls out when you pull on the collar.
Hope that everyone had a great weekend and had a good start to the new week. Come on back tomorrow and I'll show you the last page then on Wednesday. You can see how I pulled them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment