Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to all! .... belated

Hi all and I want to first apologize for not having this up long before now but I've had a few things going on and got behind with everything. Plus I couldn't post my Mothers Day gifts on here til after Mothers Day cause my mom is a faithful reader and it would of spoiled the surprise. So anyway, here is the card that I made my mom for her very special day. It's a shaker card with little gold beads and I fixed the envelope so that it would match the card.
And here is my sweet precious mom! Please overlook my band aid on the nose. I had to have a biopsy to see if the spot was skin cancer and so I had to wear the band aid to protect the spot. Then on Monday I had to go back in and have what was in fact skin cancer removed and boy oh boy that band aid was nothing compared to the bandage that I'm having to wear now on my nose Lets just say that if it were pink then you would swear that I was Ms. Piggys sister.
Then here is my pride and joy! The one that makes me proud to be a mom myself! He's growing up on me so fast. He will be 17 this year and he's really turning into a gentleman. He drove me around on Sunday and treated me like a queen. He had done so much for me all week long and then came in on Saturday and gave me the most precious gift. Most of you know that I've had back surgery and still have problems with it so I'm bedfast a lot of times. Well my baby boy bought me a back massager that heats up and has several massage settings. He said that he hoped it would give me some relief. I wanted to cry with joy but held back the tears cause he gets so upset when he sees me upset. I have to say this was the BEST Mothers Day that I've had since the very first one that I got to share with my little bundle of joy. I hope that you all had a wonderful Mothers Day as well.
I'll show you what I made my mom for her special day in the next post to stick around and you'll soon find out....

No comments:

Post a Comment