Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fifth and final page of Fathers Day mini album..

Hey everyone! Sorry that I didn't get this on here sooner. I've had some things come up that have kept me rather busy. This is the last page in the little mini album that I did for my husband for Fathers Day. Just like the hunting page, I had to have something that directly reflected something about him and fishing is another one of his passions. So I tried to make the front look like a fly fishing vest and added an applique that I was going to use in one of my sewing projects. I think it looks cuter on here though.
The inside opens up to show his "waders" and I've attached a Gone Fishing brad to it along with some tags and the tshirt pulls out like all the rest of the pages for more photos.
Then this is the back. It looks like the rest of the pages with a tag that tucks down in the pants and lifts out for pictures and journaling.
I'm going to go ahead and post the outside cover so you can see how it all came together for me in just a few so come on back.

No comments:

Post a Comment