Sunday, September 12, 2010

September Scrapbooking Haul....

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted anything on the blog but life has kind of been in the way of me blogging. Then on top of that I've been really sick. But while I've been trying to recuperate, I went to scrapbuck.com and found several treasured embellishments that I thought you would be interested to see. And of course as I've explained before....scrapbuck.com has WONDERFUL prices. It's like a scrapbook dollar store and I just love it. Anyway, here is what I bought. The above picture shows the pretty brads, ribbon, bling and metal embellishments.
Here you can see that I found several borders. The flowered border is 3 dimensional and the ribbon borders are soooo pretty. Then I had to get a sticker that said Oklahoma to go in my scrapbook for when I do the ones from my recent trip there to see Suzie from over at The Happy Shack. I also picked up some vellum quotes as well as a couple more stickers that I really liked.
At the top of this picture you can see that I found more flower borders in several colors. Then there are some chipboard stickers, rub ons, some more 3D flowers and some beautiful bird stickers.
Here you can see that I stumbled upon some cardstock stickers in different patterns and some with sayings. Then there are velvet stickers that has some bling on them, some more chipboard stickers and some vintage rub ons.
Then last, I also bought some more butterfly and dragonfly stickers, some chipboard pieces, acetate pieces, chipboard buttons and a stack of patterned paper that I just love.
I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases from scrapbuck.com and will continue to go back. As many of you all know embellishments is what makes a scrapbook but they can be quite expensive. I just really feel like you can't beat their prices.
I've been watching some scrapbook hauls through youtube.com and have noticed that a lot of ladies are finding some great deals at Tuesday Morning. So I want to go check them out and see if my local store has any great deals.
Oh speaking of youtube. I have tried my best to make some more videos for you all but for some reason none of them are wanting to upload for me. I'll keep trying cause I know that I like to see things on video rather than still pictures, but for now this is the best that I can do. I will continue to try the videos though, just bear with me.
Hope you all log into scrapbuck.com and pick up some of the super deals like I did.
Have a WONDERFUL day everyone and I'll be back soon. I have a project that I was working on before I got sick and hopefully I can start posting some pictures of it. So you all come on back soon......

4 comments:

  1. Hello!

    It is so nice to see you back posting again! I understand the 'life gets in the way' and being ill for throwing everything off! I hope that you are feeling better!

    You certainly did purchse some wonderful items! You are going to have a great time creating with all of this stash available! :<)

    Wishing you a sunshine week!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin! Thanks for your visit to my blog! Yes, a season tree is so much fun! And the ornaments I've been making for it are made with scrapbook pieces...K & Company to be exact. They have some beautiful designs, don't they? I love your idea of scrapbuck.com and will go visit that site right after I comment. You got a haul!!! Nice to "meet" you!

    Liz (aka Ninny...that's what my grandbabies call me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin! Your comment on my blog made my day. I am always so nervous about showing my doodles!

    I love all the stuff you bought, im jelous. lol
    Ok well girly take care and happy scrappin'.
    hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I hope that you are feeling better! Looking forward to seeing your projects made using these wonderful new supplies! :<)

    Wishing you a great week!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete