Saturday, September 25, 2010

2nd page of Debbie's mini album...

Hi all! I'm back! I'm a little behind today posting this and have already taken my sleeping medicine so I do hope that what I post will make sense.
Anyway, here is the second page of Debbie's mini album.
Just like I said last night, I used the My Minds Eye Laundry Line paper throughout the entire mini album.
This time I made over sized tags so that I could incorporate larger pictures on them. I have pictures on the front and the back.
I kept this page fairly simple. I used a K & Company chipboard flower and not sure who makes the butterflies.
Here is the insert for this page...this is nothing different than all the other Following the Paper Trail Z fold mini albums have been.
Here is the flap for this page...now remember I didn't put the pockets at the top like I have in previous z fold mini's.
Here the page is folded out. And you can see the back page better now. I used a K & C large fabric brad for a decorative touch and a heart paper clip to hold all the pages together until someone want to look at them. You'll see what I'm talking about in the next picture.
See how it opens up.....it's another fold card that holds 4 pictures. So now lets see...let me see what the grand total of pictures are in this page. I was able to get 15 pictures in this one page! Amazing huh? I need to go back to the first page and count cause just on that one page I had 15 pictures!
Ok I'll wait til morning to post the other page cause I'm really needing to get some rest. Sweet dreams to you all and I'll see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment