Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Simple baby album

 Hi everyone! I thought I would show you a super simple little baby mini album that I made using papers that I've had in my stash for years. I don't have a specific paper pad just for babies so I pulled some loose pieces to compile this mini. I do know that the little teddy bear on the front is from a sheet of K & Co from years ago and I just fussy cut the cute little bear out and popped it up on foam dots. It was already embossed so I thought that made a nice little touch.
 The inside pages are extremely basic with very little embellishments. I only added baby stickers here and there in it because the main focus needs to be the baby plus it makes it simplier for the intended mother.
I forget now how many pages were in this mini album but since the pages were all the same with the flip up top and the pull out tags I didn't photograph each page.
Sometimes it's nice to have something super simple and easy to do. I wish that I had done a tutorial on this one now so you could see just how super easy it was to make and then you could embellish it however you chose too. I think I will add that to my to do list if it would be something that you would be interested in seeing from me.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment