Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Curiosities mini album in a box

 Hi everyone! Thought I would share with you this mini in a box that I made back in February. I used the Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers as well one sheet of the Graphic 45 Kraft Collection paper for a tag inside the mini. I also used the chipboard pieces from the Olde Curiosity Shoppe as well. The mulberry flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts and I Am Roses. The metal butterfly I believe came from ButterBeeScraps and the ribbons, laces and ticket stub are from my stash.
 The tag on the side is from the chipboard pieces from the collection and I used part of a chain that I had in my stash as well as the metal butterfly charm from my stash that was gifted to me by Ashliegh at Scrapsbuttonsandbows.
I love this paper collection with all of the butterflies on it.
 Here is a close up of the flower cluster on the front of the box. There are two layers of ribbons and lace as well as the skeleton leaf that you can see clearer in the above picture.
 I'm sorry that this picture blurred. I didn't realize it until I had uploaded the pictures and no longer have the mini to do a re-take.
 Here is the small mini that I put inside the box. Oh and by the way. The box is made out of chipboard as well. I used the same paper collection for the mini as well as the chipboard pieces and some lace from my stash. I wanted the front cover to look like it was a little window sill with lace curtains.
 As you can see on the inside, there are several places to add pictures and memorabilia. Lots of flips and flaps even though it's only a two page mini album.
 You can slide pictures behind each of the picture frames.
 Several tags were hidden in behind the flip up for additional pictures and journaling.
 This tag pulls out as well as opens up for more pictures and I forgot to photograph where I had stamped the inside of the tag.
 More flips and flaps.
I used my bone folder to hold up the flip up so you could see the tags underneath as well as the little booklet type pages on the back.
I didn't have a pattern on this one and made it up as I went along. I love thinking of new ideas when making these little minis. However, the box was something that I had seen Bona from Livelovescrap make. I just decided to make mine out of chipboard instead of heavy card stock like she showed. I was quite pleased with it and love the papers from this collection.
Oh as I'm looking at this last picture, I can see that I also used a piece of Graphic 45 Ladies Diary for one of the tags. I just love how you can mix and mingle their collections.
Have a wonderful April Fool's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment