Friday, March 9, 2012

Something new I've been taking classes in....

 If you've been following me for a while now then you all know that I've been wanting to learn to paint for a long time now. So I started taking classes here locally. And these 4 paintings is what I've done so far. I really enjoy it, it's been loads of fun and very relaxing for me. So for the month of January this is what I was doing...January and part of Feb of this year.
 Lighthouse with waves crashing moss covered rocks
 Snowball egret
Pot of flowers.
I pretty much had to stop there with these because we had 3 deaths in 2 1/2 weeks that started on Valentine's Day. So it's been pretty stressful around her but things are slowly starting to get back into a routine again and I'll get back to practicing my painting again and will be taking more classes but right now I have to focus on the projects that have been staring at me entirely to long. So those will get done first before I go out and buy ANYTHING else for more projects. I do know that I have some big projects coming up. Like my son's bedroom and would love to get our guest room/craft room painted this year. And yes ladies it's just about time for some serious spring cleaning. So I have loads of things lined up to get done. I promise that I'll do my best to try to take before and after pictures for you and then sit down and share them with you all. So just keep dropping back by.

No comments:

Post a Comment