Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneak peek at living room decor.....

 Hi all! Been wondering what all that I've been up to....or rather getting ready to be up to??? Well I'm redoing my living room. I've looked at this place the way it is now for 11 yrs and it's screaming to me that it's time for a change and since I seem to do all of my remodeling in the winter time ...... this year want be any different. The above pictures are the lamps that I've chosen...
 This is my drapes that I've picked and the pillows that will be on the couch...
 I found 2 new cozy throws to put on the couch as well so we can curl up and stay warm...I chill all year round at times so I don't mind that they are winter throws and will still be out in the summer...that's ok with me it's all about comfort right?
 These are some accessories that I already had that I had bought a couple years ago that will play a part in the living room once complete....
This is a mirror that I found on eclassifieds....got a good deal on it and will be painting the frame black.....
Ok that's all the peeking you can do for now....I have a few more small projects to work on before I can get starting on painting the walls, ceiling and trim in here. I've chosen to use toasted cashew for the walls and the trim will be bright white. I'm excited about getting it done. So you'll just have to come on back and see how I've progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment