Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thrift store and TJMaxx finds...

 Ok I had to get my thrifting and TJMaxx fix...I haven't been in FOREVER! Sooo I hit the road. I didn't find anything at the thrift store except for this picture holder that rotates. BUT I've been wanting one of these for a while now and its the perfect metal that I was looking for and I'll use it in the living room once I'm done with it and start "re-accessorizing" I only gave $6 for it and it was brand new! I had to take it out of it's original packaging, it's heavy too so I feel like I got a good deal on it considering that it was originally $30 from Belk and then marked down to $14.99....I figure $6 was nothing! SCORE one for me!
Then I went to TJMaxx and headed straight for the home clearance isle like I always do and ran across this potpourri that was clearanced out at $2! So I snagged that up since it's also the new colors that I'm gonna use in the living room makeover. I also found a serving platter that matches the rest of my pretty plates that I bought last year that is robins egg blue that I also found at TJMaxx last year and only gave $6.99 for it! I didn't take a picture of it because I figured that you all were tired of seeing the dinnerware that I keep showing.
Ok so next I want to show you the fireplace that I painted this week.....stick around cause it's coming up next......

No comments:

Post a Comment