Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BOO!

Welcome back! Just like I promised here are some of the fall crafts that I've made over the years. This little ghost has done gone and taken a spill...guess he had to take a break from all the spooking cause he's laying down on the job. I actually saw a picture of one of these and made myself a pattern for it. I thought it was so darling that I just had to have one for myself. It's made out of material that I've painted to give it a more leather like look and feel.
Then I went on to make me a scarecrow to go with the little ghost.....they keep each other company.
Then these funny little guys are just happy to see everyone as you can tell. Some of these were made my by sis over at Happy Shack and she sent me that pattern so I could make some for myself. I sold a lot of these at the gift shop that used to carry my things. Cute aren't they?
Then ohhhh we have to have some candy corn. What would fall be without it? These were super simple to make and yes it's another pattern that my sis at Happy Shack sent me. I just love them.
Then last but certainly not least....meet Ebeneezer! Suzie made this for me from Happy Shack as well and I just love love love him! Thanks again sis for all the great patterns and sweet little love gifts. They are greatly appreciated!
I have a few more things to share with you for fall but can only get 5 pictures at once on a post so looks like you'll have to stick around a bit longer and see what else I have in store for you....come on back now you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment