Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll!

Welcome come on in and sit a spell. I've been decorating for fall and thought that I'd share some things with you. I'd like to say that I made the Welcome sign but I didn't. I happily bought it off of a craft vendor years ago at a craft show and have loved it ever since.
My poor fodder shock looked much better before the storm knocked it over a couple days ago and well I just can't get it to stand up right now. So it looks like the leaning tower of Pisa. I didn't like the plain old containers that the mums were in cause they were so ho hum, so I added some fall material around them and they look much better now I think.
This is at the entry to our home as well. I made the pumpkin in the middle and the rest are store bought...I'll show you more things that I've made in the next post.
Here's how I decorated the hutch that I redid back in the spring. All the fall decorations was either handmade by myself or my sweet little sis over at Happy Shack. They were "love gifts" from her and are cherished.
Come on back and I'll show you close ups of some of these creations in the next post.......Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment