Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh Soooo French......

Hi all!! I finally found my plate hangers so I could get these put on the walls. Wal-Mart has been out of them forever and I had looked high and low for some to no avail. Luckily when I went to pick up party supplies for my son's 16th birthday party Sunday, I peeked over in the DIY isle and they had gotten a new shipment. I wish that I had just bought all that they have cause I'm hanging plates in my bedroom too. That is if hindsight had been 20/20 but it wasn't unfortunately. So I'll just have to see if I can get lucky again getting more. But anyway, these plates I found on ebay. I can't remember exactly what I paid for them but I'm sure knowing me it wasn't much. I just love them. They have birds on them (imagine that) I think they are pheasants but I'm not real sure. All I know is that I love them. Next week I'm going to start working on painting the table and chairs in there and will share those with you as well. After that....I'm DONE with that room. Until I can afford to get me some new countertops and flooring that is and that may be awhile.
Hope that everyone is having a blessed day and ya'll come on back soon. You never know what I might pull out of the old magic hat to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment