Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Vintage Makeup Case Makeover!.....

 Hey everyone! I've been meaning to show you all this for a while now but. We'll I've already explained myself about why I have been MIA for the past several months. So I'm trying to do some catch up. I bought this little vintage makeup case while I was in Oklahoma this time and had my best sista chick Suzie ship it to me. It was filled with other things as well but I didn't take pictures of all of my treasures I found but will try to do so soon.
 So here is how I made it over. I used Graphic 45 papers that I found for cheap at Tuesday Morning.
 I haven't quite made up my mind what I'm going to use it for but wouldn't it be just absolutely darling to take to a crop? Or to actually use as a carry on? Cute huh?


 Here are a couple of things I found in Oklahoma. The camera's. One I bought myself and the other was a very generous and precious gift from Suzie and her sister Brenda. It had been their mothers camera. I told Suzie that I'd love to have a picture of her herself to place with the camera. That camera will be treasured forever!
These little ballerina slippers were calling my name. They were brand new so I added a ribbon and now they hang on my craft room door. I found these also in Oklahoma.
Ok well I think that gets us caught up. Not much happening here, partly because of my ongoing illness and partly because of my precious little baby fur ball who I want to play with all the time. Please tell me that will wear off after a while and I'll be able to get back in the craft room doing something. I tried last week for a while but didn't get much done cause I want to go check and make sure Zoe was alright.
Have a great day everyone! And I hope that your kicking your New Year off on a good foot and that things are going well so far for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, I used the matte formula of Modpodge on mine. It not only glues but seals it as well. I'm still using mine and it's still holding up very well.

    ReplyDelete