Friday, October 5, 2012

Diaper Motorcycle....

 Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you some things that I've been making with diapers. Yes, I had to stop my other projects that I have going on in order to have something for the upcoming baby shower. So first off there will be several posts for ways that I was able to use all 112 diapers! Yes you heard me right and YES I did learn a lesson on NEVER EVER buying that many diapers again EVER for a baby shower gift. But now that it's all done and over with it sure is fun to look at everything.
 I saw this idea on Pinterest and just had to make one! Several things were running thru my mind as I was making it and I thought about titling my post as one of the following:
Soft Tail anyone?
Low Rider?
Easy Rider?
Monkeying around....
But as you can see I opted for none of those cause well.....think about it.
It was fun to make though and super super simple!
Now stick around cause I have more posts to come. Remember I had 112 diapers to do something with and this was only about 30 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment