Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog Hop Announcement!

Hey Everyone! Just thought that I would give everyone a heads up about a blog hop on Saturday May 4th, 2013. Just a Few Friends are getting together and having it and I've always been greatly inspired by this big bunch of folk so hop on over there and let know that I sent you. You all know how much I've loved Elsa's work for years now. Well there is an entire gang of crafty people now and I'm sure you will get inspired from it. The starting person is at Just a Few Designs.blogspot...you know you all can find Elsa's channel over there on the right hand side. Make sure that you stop by RJ's blog as well he is Thriftycrafterdude.blogspot on his blog and Thriftycrafterdude on youtube. Be sure to subscribe to all of their channels please. I get a lot of my inspiration from these people.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment