Thursday, March 21, 2013

Brag books....

 Hi everyone! I know! Can you believe it? I'm back 2 days in a row with something to share with you all. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come right? Ok so today I wanted to show you the little "brag books" or Brag mini albums that I made. I've shown you all this a couple of years ago but it was actually put within a mini album that I had sent to Suzie over at Our Happy Shack. But I wanted to show you that you don't have to just put them in a mini you can you use them all by themselves.
 They hold 16 pictures inside so that's a lot of real estate for such a small little thing but the best thing of all is that they are super simple to make. I has seen years ago a gal on youtube make these and so help me right now I can not for the life of me remember who it was but the concept has stuck with me all this time. If I can remember who it was or find the video I will add it later at the bottom of this post for you or if you would like for me to do a tutorial on it I'll be glad to. All of the belly bands are held together with a little bit of velcro but you can use whatever you like. On this particular day it was all about the flowers and butterflies for me. Oh wait....who am I kidding? Everyday in crafting is all about flowers and butterflies for me.
 But I did have one exception. It was this little brag book that I plan on keeping for myself. I went ahead and added the pictures to it so that you could see just how many pictures you can fit inside and how well they come together.
 As you open it up. Each flap or square has room for a picture.
 It makes it fun for people to be able to keep opening and revealing more cherished photos.
 Keep flipping....
Here is mine all opened up. Sorry about some of the flash spots on some of the pictures. I tried my best for that not to happen but nothing seemed to work. Nonetheless you can still get the jest of how it works and all.
Hope you all have a great day. Let me know by leaving a comment below if you'd like a tutorial. I'll be looking to see if I can find the video as well from where I saw this originally for you as well.

***UPDATE: I found the orginal video. I'm so sorry Bona I can't believe I couldn't remember that it was you that did this video. You can find it here. Please note that I did a few things different. For example my belly bands don't come all the way off they are glued on the back and also I didn't to the distressing on these, rather I just cut out about an 1/8" so it would fold easier and lay flatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment