Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthdays and Butterflies....

 Hey everyone! Since I didn't really have time to make anything for Easter to share with you all I thought I'd show you all this that I made for a friend of mine who had a birthday this week. May I also wish each and every one of you a very Happy Easter as well!
This little recipe file or photo file was an idea that Laura at Following the Paper Trail showed on her blog a couple of years ago for her 12 days of Christmas. This just goes to show that the basic concept can be adapted to just about any occasion and altered several different ways. I used paper from the DCWV Mariposa paper (I'm still in love with that line!)
 As you can see I altered using pale pink and white envelopes to hold the cards/tags.
 And for my pulls I simply cut out butterflies and put those on heavy cardstock cut out in circles.
I think she liked it......
Again HAPPY EASTER everyone! May God bless each and every one of you in a very special way!

No comments:

Post a Comment