Saturday, December 3, 2011

Our Winter Wonderland Christmas...(inside)

 I decided to only do one tree this year thinking that it would make things faster and much easier on me. I had forgotten the little fact that when I go changing things like this it actually takes me longer because I have to think things through more plus I made those previous decorations this year as well but I'm done now and am happy with everything. I knew I wanted to use the white Christmas tree that I had been using in the kitchen this year as well as my vintage Shiny Brite Christmas ornaments in the pretty robins egg blue color and so since I started thinking that then the snowflake thing just kind of took off from there and our Winter Wonderland started coming together.
 I didn't use all of my snowmen this year...only a few ones that went along with the colors...or came close..
 In a fix for a table centerpiece? Fill a bowl full of ornaments...I'm sure you have all seen this many many times before.




Hope that you all are having a wonderful Christmas season thus far.....

No comments:

Post a Comment