Monday, August 1, 2011

Reunion album completed.....

 *WARNING THIS POST IS LOADED WITH PICTURES
Hey all! I started this album back almost a year ago and you all might remember me posting a picture of it. Well I have finally finished it. I had planned on keeping it for myself but then decided to donate it to my family for them to have it to show at the reunion each year.
 Sorry about some of these pictures being turned the wrong way....I'm still not sure why they are doing that even though I flip them and save them before I post them....
 I really struggled with adding these pictures because I was reflecting on all the ones that passed away just this year...it was not a good year for our family at all.
 I thought that it would be a good idea to instructions in the album so if i wasn't around to show them how it was animated then they could follow directions.
 Enjoy looking.....









 I'm so bad....I need to get some names at the reunion this year so I can write their names in....I hate when I can't remember my cousins married names!





 oh my word.....I'm so sorry that this one is upside down.....



Our reunion is this year is this coming weekend. I look forward to getting to see everyone again. I'm not sure where this pattern came from that I used for this album. It may have been something that Laura from Following the Paper Trail had done but I'm just not sure. It's been so long I honestly don't remember. I know I haven't bought a pattern like this so not sure if it was my twist on something I saw someone else doing or what. Anyway, hope that you enjoyed looking......I have much more to show you so stick around...

No comments:

Post a Comment