Monday, August 1, 2011

Shadow box.....

Hey everyone and welcome back. Here is what I made for my niece for her upcoming wedding in 2 weeks. I had bought this shadow box kit at Scrapbuck.com a long time ago..matter of fact I bought 2 of them because they were dirt cheap. (NO I'm not affiliated with that company in any way! I'm just a disabled housewife who loves to craft and decorate and have to do it all on a budget) So when I was trying to figure out what I could do for my niece for her wedding I ran across this in my stash and thought it would be perfect. It is a K & Company kit and I also had the same paper pack in my stash as well. So I went to work.....just about everything on the inside is 3 dimensional which was loads of fun. Then I added some brown silk ribbon for her to use to hang it with. I hope that she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment