Friday, October 1, 2010

Money saving tip for scrapbookers and crafters...

Hi everyone! I know that most scrapbookers, card makers and crafters in general have been using Tattered Angels glimmer mist. Now I don't know about you all but that stuff is expensive, so I searched the web high and low to find the best deal on it and what I found was www.scrapbooking-warehouse.com they sell if for only $4.75 a bottle. That's the cheapest I was able to find it. Sometimes you kind of have to wait til they get another shipment in but it's the cheapest place that I've found for them.
Hope that this has helped someone out there that is trying to save a few dollars.
I have many things that I want to share with you all but will be MIA til Sunday night probably. Hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment