Thursday, October 14, 2010

Debbie's album completed and delivered!...

 WARNING! This post has lots of pictures....
So I finished Debbie's little album then had been so busy doing other projects and such that I forgot to post pictures of the final outcome. On the front cover I used some Prima flowers, a butterfly that came from scrapbuck.com, some pretty pearl bling, a paper doily and some bling from scrapbuck.com. Then I also added a pretty pearl brad that I picked up at Michael's to use as my closure. The little white hairband wraps around it to keep it snug. It turned out quite "chunky" to say the least. Matter of fact....
 it was so "chunky" that instead of using the bind it all I had to lace it up using some pretty ribbon. Actually I thought it turned out even cuter that way. On the "binding" I added a pretty flower paper clip with some beads dangling from it as well as a distressed metal heart and added the letter D on it. Then added some extra ribbon clippings from my stash.
 I don't think that I took pictures of all of the little things pulled out for the rest of the album. But that's ok cause you all have the idea of how I was making the inserts.
 This is another one of the pages that opens waaaay up into a full 12x12 piece of cardstock.
 I had to set this picture aside to stand on it's own cause Suzie's house is so pretty and it has so much CHARM!
 This was some pictures of us when we went on a shopping trip.....NO we couldn't even behave ourselves out in public....it's not much fun when you do is it??
 Those masks were so pretty. I would of bought one if I could figure out what to do with it once I got it home...they were gorgeous!
 Here is another one of the pages that opens up to a 12x12 page with loads of room for pictures.


 I will give you a total at the end of just how many pictures I was able to get into this little mini album. I think you will be shocked to find out just how many it really held.


 OOPS! This picture turned sideways on me and I don't know how to make it go the right way...so just turn your head crooked and you'll be able to see it.
 Ok that's it for the album but I did take pictures of one more of the little "booklets" that opens up into a 12x12 page so you can see how I added pictures to it.

That one sheet of paper will hold a lot of pictures huh?
Ok are you ready for the GRAND TOTAL of how many pictures I was able to get into this little mini album? ..... Drum roll please.......97 pictures!!! No, you aren't seeing things. I actually was able to get that many pictures in this one little album. I had the most fun making this little album. I laughed so hard as I was adding the pictures cause it took me back to when they were actually being taken and believe me if you can't have fun and enjoy yourself at Suzie's house then there is something seriously wrong with you. I can honestly say that this is by far my most favorite mini album that I've made so far. I just loved it and hope that Debbie gets many of good laughs out of it and enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it for her.
So what else have I been working on??? Well I have been working on a Halloween mini album. I just about have it all complete except for my pictures but as soon as I finish with the pages I'll go ahead and show it so you don't have to wait for me to get the pictures printed out and put in the album. I've also been working on blinging my my new scrapbook luggage that I got this past weekend at one of the crops. I've been wanting this piece of luggage forever cause it's so big! Plus it's Creative Memories stuff and if you've ever bought anything from them you know that it's good quality stuff that's built to last. So I'm working on personalizing it so that it will be all ready to go next month when I leave for the scrapbooking retreat. Looks like I'm going to have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby though before I can finish that project cause I'm out of rhinestones. I'll show you all that finished project once it's done as well.
Hope that everyone is having a wonderful week and I'll be seeing you real soon.....

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    What a wonderful album! It is amazing the total number of photos that you have included in it! I love all of the color and detail! Beautifully done!

    Wishing you a great week!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis.. seeing these pix here sure bring back the giggles and tons of fun we had when u came to visit.. That was a blast.. Look forward to going to your house next spring.. !!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI girl...omg you rocked this album! So many areas for pictures and your paper color coordination is awesome. love LOVE IT LOVE IT!
    TFS!!
    hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete