Friday, July 30, 2010

Follow your Heart mini album part 1...

Hi everyone! Hope that you are all geared up for a nice weekend. It want be long before the kids go back to school and summer will be over with. It seems like this summer has just flown by for me. But anyway, here is the mini album that I promised I would show you that I made for my soon to be new niece. I gave it to her at the bridal shower last weekend. Normally when I show you all these z fold mini albums I don't show every page...but with this one I'm going to so sit back and I hope you enjoy my next 3 posts....
I'm sorry about these other pictures being turned sideways. I've done everything that I know to do to make them turn the right way but can't make them stay that way....hopefully no one will get a crick in their necks looking at the pictures.
Stick around cause there's more to come....

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    The album is beautifully done! Great colors! It looks from your photos that the shower was a success and your decorations were great!

    Wishing you a good week!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete