Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail.....

Hey All! I thought that I would wish everyone an early Happy Easter by sharing with you a rabbit that I made last year. This bunny is about 21 inches long....she's huge and I just love her. This is one of the few things that I made and kept for myself and have only made this one. I forget who's pattern that it's by and I'm so sorry for that but I can't seem to place my pattern right at the moment.
I'd like to thank all of those that has sent me well wishes via here as well as emails. I truly appreciate all the prayers and thoughts. You all mean the world to me. I'm doing some better but just trying to let my body adjust to the new medicine that my doctor has put me on so I'm still on the mend but am starting to feel stronger and can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Lets just pray that it's not a freight train coming......tee hee hee. Hey look at that. I'm getting my sense of humor back which means it want be long before I'm back on my feet again and blogging more frequently.
Hope that everyone is having a great day. Check back soon for you never know I may have something else to show you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment