Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Raising money for Susan G. Komen mini album...

 Hi everyone! I have been neglecting blogging about the things that I've been working on. Not only have I not been blogging them but I haven't been taking pictures of them either but luckily I did snap a couple of pictures of this mini album that I made before it was shipped out. I participated in a fund raiser along with several other extremely talented ladies to raise money for the Susan G. Komen foundation. This little mini album using the centers from toilet paper rolls. Each "page" has a tag for pictures and when closed creates a little box so to speak. I left it rather plain so that whomever purchased it could simply add pictures.
I do apologize, but these are the only pictures that I took of the album because I was in a hurry to get it boxed up and shipped off so it could be sold. But there were 5 "pages" in total for the album. Since then I have made several other mini's like this that I will be sharing with you so stick around to see more.
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment