Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Another "file tab" mini using pastels...

 Hey everyone! Remember waaaaay back in March I did a tutorial on how to make this "file tab" album. Well I had done that one in some muted earth tones and loved the album so much that I had to "girly" it up a bit and use pastels this time so here is what I came up with. I've had this made and already given away for some time not but haven't had time to post it on the blog.
 I used several different paper collections and embellishments. I basically just used what made me smile and feel happy. The clasp that I used are heart shaped paper clips and then I just used regular jewelry chain to make them connect and pastel brads to keep them secure. I used a regular paper doiley from the baking section to give it a bit of frill and mod podged over it so it would stay put nicely.
Of course I had to add some more butterflies to the inside and all that it needs now are pictures. I hope that our pastors wife enjoys it and fills it with lots of pictures of her precious little ones.
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment